Perfect Gift Set just pick your favorite scent!
Set includes : 1 Highly scented air freshener and 2 matching hardboard car coasters.
- Hardboard Auto Car Cup Holder Coaster
- Round with Divot, 2.6" x 0.125", with cork backing.
- Size 3 1/4 x 2 5/8
- Printed on Both Sides
(Beads and charms may vary due to supplies)Available Scents
- Pucker Up- A refreshing blend of watermelon and freshly squeezed lemons.
- Leather & Lace- Leather goods with the soothing smell of the well known chamomile aromatic herb.
- Bird Of Paradise- Pink jasmine and sheer musk combined with juicy strawberry, pomegranate and creamy vanilla.
- Rugged- Leathery bouquet that smells like the inside of a saddle shop.
- Renegade- An exotic fragrance with notes of raspberry, chocolate, and leather.
- High Maintenance- Sexy, sensual and demanding! This floral, woodsy blend has an alluring, exotic musky tone.Patchouli, vanilla and more musk
- Tropical Oasis- A green floral bouquet reminiscent of coconut and fruity notes with a sweet musky background.
- Pixie Dust- An exhilarating blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sun-kissed magnolia, and vanilla sandalwood.
- Cowgirl Kisses- A sweet berry and nutty blend with Leather.
- Mahogany Woods- Top notes of fresh Mahogany, blood orange and red pepper on a bourbon vanilla sandalwood.
- Black Heart- A truly amazing men's fine fragrance with notes of citrus, sea salt and amber wood.
- Lick Me All Over- exotic fragrance with base notes of raspberry, cantaloupe, and watermelon, middle notes of jasmine and violet, and fresh top notes of grapefruit and kumquat.
- Strawberry Wine- A blend of apple, peach and strawberry with a touch of vanilla.
- Dusty Mexican Morning- An intriguing blend of peach, cherry, sweet Valencia orange with hints of Jasmine, Amber, Musk & Coconut Milk.
- Phantom- Chicory wood on a dry base of supple leather accord, white patchouli, crystallized amber and diamond musk.
- Vanilla Bean- The true aroma of fresh vanilla beans.
- Butt Naked A saucy tropical blend of melons, strawberries, pears and fresh green apples
- Cactus Blossom-The alluring beauty of a cactus flower captured in a blend of fresh white flowers, green cactus stems and sun kissed coconut.
- Pucker Up- A refreshing blend of watermelon and freshly squeezed lemons.
- Flower Bomb-Top notes of Calabrian bergamot and crushed green tea leaves with mid notes of Sambac jasmine, Centifolia rose, pink freesia, and red poppy on a dry base of nude musk, wild patchouli, and Mysore sandalwood
- Sweet Grace-Green, citrusy, fresh top notes with floral middle notes of rose, jasmine & lily enhanced by long lasting woody, musky, earthy, amber & sweet cotton candy type bottom notes.
- Pink Sugar-A favorite for all the ladies, sweets for the sweets
- Black Ice- A duplication of the very popular cologne/perfume, a dynamic unisex fragrance.
- Old Gringo- A blend of orange, chili pepper and other herbs leading to a sweet and exciting new aroma that will "KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF".Love Fall Scented Air Freshener
- Drunkin' Pumpkin- A rich pumpkin scent blended with nutmeg, cinnamon, creamy caramel, and toasted vanilla.
- Christmas Cabernet- The classic wine with a holiday twist. Notes of red grapes, pineapple, and banana peel atop mid notes of clove, ginger, and rose petals, complete with base notes of green vines, vanilla, and musk
- Dickens Christmas- A fruity spicy bouquet with cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and juniper notes with a sweet, musky background.
- Cranberry Peppermint-Delightful scents of cranberry, peach, and wild berries mixed with peppermint, violet leaves, and clove on a bed of Tonka Bean, vanilla, and musk.
- Home for the Holidays- features fresh spruce boughs wrapped in cinnamon and clove with a touch of winter citrus and fir balsam.
- Jack Frost-This cool, wintery mix of cool mint, eucalyptus and cornmint highlighted with vanilla will stimulate and refresh your senses.
***We ship weekly from Monday-Friday if more than 1 item is ordered it my arrive in different packages depending on what warehouse it is shipped from.
If you if you use LOCAL code and are not local we will invoice you for the shipping of your item! If you do not pay shipping invoice with in 14 days merchandise will be restocked NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
If you choose LOCAL and are local you will have 14 days to come get your item before it is restocked no refunds.
Please allow 5-7 Business days for your order to be processed and shipped!
Actual ship time will depend on where it's being delivered.Ship time does not include processing days.
We cannot control if your package is lost or stolen, once it has left our facility we are no longer responsible for it. We will provide you with a tracking number. In the event your package is lost or stolen you will need to contact your local post office for further assistance. We will not issue refunds or replace items that have tracking as delivered. ( It is your responsibility to contact the post office in this event or file a police report for theft of mail) We will however help as much as possible to locate packages within the postal system with tracking showing intransit.
If you address is entered incorrectly and the package goes to that address we are not responsible for returns or refunds of that item
Shipping charges are non-refundable
If you receive a damage or defective item that is unworn, unwashed and has the tags in the original location please contact us within 3 days to have it taken care of.
We aim to please our customers and will always do our absolute best to help anyway we can! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Instagram or email at email@example.com
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Rusty Arrow Designs
437 S Stewart St Azle, TX 76020
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information you may contact us at email@example.com or by mail at Rusty Arrow Designs 437 S Stewart St Azle, TX 76020